C BOX

Monday, January 25, 2010

A Bad Day

I woke up today and it was quite bright in my room. It took me a few moment to find out that I was late for school. I jumped out of the bed and wear the uniform quickly, not even bathing, fearing that Mr.Chia is standing in front of the school waiting for me. I even skipped my breakfast.

My prediction was true and i got detention from him...

The first lesson was Biology. The teacher forgave me and i went to my seat. I open my bag and i was shocked. I cant even find a book with Biology on it. The teacher was very angry and i see Mr. Chia for the second time and he doubled my detention.

I thought my bad luck would be over, bit it wasn't.....

It was recess time and i rushed to canteen. I was hungry as i had not taken my breakfast, but my wallet disappeared. I was very furious that time but nothing could be done. I went searching my wallet and eventually i missed my lunch. Then my friend came to me with my wallet and told me that he took it by mistake. I was regret that i put my wallet on my desk.

Time flies and it was end of school. And I had training today. I borrowed money from friend to take my lunch. After that, i had my training. The training was brutal and I was exhausted. Then it had some jumping exercise. Then, bad luck strikes again, Joshy tripped me and I fell to the ground. It was very painful and i hurt my leg. Luckily, i still able to walk.

Today was a very bad and unlucky day for me, i hope that it would not happen again.....
and i hope tomorrow will be a better day...

No comments:

Post a Comment