C BOX

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Her Son Was Gone

As I walked back to hostel from school, i heard a woman was crying in the General Office. When I took a closer look, it was Ms. Pama. Ms. Pama was our school vice-principal, she teaches me Mathematics. I rushed to he side and asked her what happened. Between her sob, she told me that his son, Rashid was missing.

According to her, her son took his lunch in Victoria School's canteen alone after came back from school. She expect her son to go back to the hostel. But when Ms. Pama went back,Rashid was nowhere to be found.

Rashid was ten years old. I knew him last year when I first came to Victoria Hall. We used to play football in the evening with other scholars.I was concerned about his safety.

I quickly went back to my room and told my roommates about the unfortunate incident. They immediately went to search for him. My roommates were also Rashid's best friends. After I bath, I gave a hand in searching for Rashid.

We searched upside down in the school compound for hours. But still, we failed. Ms. Rama was anxious and desperate to find her beloved son.

Then, we decided to search further from the school. As we lack of people, Iwent to the hostel and find all my friends to help out.

As I went into Joshua's room, I was shocked when I saw Rashid was sleeping soundly on Joshua's bed. I quickly waked him up and told him what happened. Upon hearing this, he followed me to find his mother.

Ms. Rama was delighted when she saw her son. She immediately hugged Rashid and cry louder than before.Later, when Ms. Rama calmed down, Rasihd told us what happened. He went to Joshua's room after his lunch and felt asleep there. As the whole room had CCA training, they left Rashid in the room.Later, Ms. Rama thanks us for helping her. That was the end of the incident and we went back to our own room.

No comments:

Post a Comment